The town of Macayal is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #205 in terms of number of inhabitants. Macayal is at 14 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Macayal is located at 15.5 kilometers from Balancán, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Macayal.
#1 Where is Macayal? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Macayal (Tabasco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tabasco State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of Macayal (Tabasco) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Macayal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Macayal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Balancán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Macayal.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near MacayalIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Macayal, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Macayal so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL LIRIO: 17 km away, direction Northwest (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA ISLA: 16 km away, direction West (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN FERNANDO: 18 km away, direction Southwest (15 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES VICTORIA: 17 km away, direction Southwest (13 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Macayal
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Macayal? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Macayal.
#6 The Postal Code of Macayal (Tabasco) is 86934
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Macayal so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 86934. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Macayal ("86") correspond to the State of Tabasco, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
#7 Vote for Macayal as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Macayal or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Macayal to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#8 Comments and opinions about Macayal
#9 Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- El Foco (3 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- El Pleito (- inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (17 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (1 inhabitants)
- Isla Santa Ana (2 inhabitants)
- La Escoba (13 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (2 inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (- inhabitants)
- Mata de la Hoja (9 inhabitants)
- Salvador (- inhabitants)
- San Fernando (4 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (5 inhabitants)
- Veinticuatro de Junio (- inhabitants)