The town of San Andrés is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 12 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #211 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Andrés is at 1,128 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Granja San Andrés, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2000.
The town of San Andrés is located at 22.9 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Andrés.
Where is San Andrés? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Andrés (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Andrés, which has the following symbol
The population of San Andrés (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San AndrésIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Andrés, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Andrés so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL ESTACIÓN: 36 km away, direction Southeast (28 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA LOMA: 32 km away, direction Southeast (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA LOMA: 39 km away, direction Southeast (27 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RINCÓN REAL: 35 km away, direction Southeast (27 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Andrés
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Andrés, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Andrés.
Population pyramid of San Andrés (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
In San Andrés there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of San Andrés, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of San Andrés
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Andrés? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Andrés.
Vote for San Andrés
Do you like San Andrés or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Andrés to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Arroyo Negro (- inhabitants)
- Cañón Colorado (4 inhabitants)
- El Águila (14 inhabitants)
- El Jarame (1 inhabitants)
- El Saucillo de Abajo (2 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (La Princesa) (- inhabitants)
- Emilio Zertuche Garza (CafÃ© del Oso) (- inhabitants)
- Fraustro (207 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Los Palmeritos (6 inhabitants)
- Mesillas (144 inhabitants)
- Sacrificio (San Luis) (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Mimbre (- inhabitants)
- San Felipe (29 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (- inhabitants)