The town of Los Placeres is located in the Municipality of Batopilas (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 9 inhabitants. Los Placeres is at 297 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Los Placeres? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Placeres in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Los Placeres (Chihuahua) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los PlaceresIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Los Placeres, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Los Placeres so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL CASA REAL DE MINAS DE ACANASAINA: 35 km away, direction East (24 minutes by car)
- CASA STEFANIA: 36 km away, direction Northeast (29 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JUANITAS: 31 km away, direction Northeast (25 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HOSPEDAJE CASA MONSE: 34 km away, direction Northeast (23 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Placeres
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Placeres, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Batopilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Placeres.
Vote for Los Placeres
Do you like Los Placeres or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Placeres to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Batopilas
- Cerro Blanco (- inhabitants)
- El Mango (1 inhabitants)
- El Pandito (60 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (10 inhabitants)
- El Trigo (6 inhabitants)
- Jesús María (123 inhabitants)
- La Higuera de Santa Ana (- inhabitants)
- La Sierrita de Barraza (Casa Quemada) (19 inhabitants)
- La Tableta (15 inhabitants)
- La Tescalama (- inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (5 inhabitants)
- San Martín (27 inhabitants)
- Sipurachi (27 inhabitants)
- Sopichichi (26 inhabitants)
- Vinatería (3 inhabitants)