The town of Arroyo Hondo is located in the Municipality of Batopilas (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #233 of the whole municipality. Arroyo Hondo is at 2,309 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Arroyo Hondo is located at 20.1 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Batopilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Arroyo Hondo.
Where is Arroyo Hondo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Arroyo Hondo (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Arroyo Hondo, which has the following symbol
The population of Arroyo Hondo (Chihuahua) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Arroyo HondoMany people want to stay in the town of Arroyo Hondo itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL JUANITAS: 31 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HOSPEDAJE CASA MONSE: 30 km away, direction Northwest (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CASA REAL DE MINAS DE ACANASAINA: 29 km away, direction Northwest (22 minutes by car)
- CASA STEFANIA: 30 km away, direction Northwest (24 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Arroyo Hondo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Arroyo Hondo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Batopilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Arroyo Hondo.
Photos of Arroyo Hondo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Arroyo Hondo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Arroyo Hondo.
Vote for Arroyo Hondo
Do you like Arroyo Hondo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Arroyo Hondo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Batopilas
- Cachoguichi (- inhabitants)
- Carboneritas (- inhabitants)
- El Aguaje del Sauz (- inhabitants)
- El Alguate (- inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (- inhabitants)
- El Rastro (33 inhabitants)
- Gualajirachi (- inhabitants)
- Guayna (3 inhabitants)
- La Sombra (91 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (8 inhabitants)
- Mesa de San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Pedregal de Arriba (18 inhabitants)
- Repohuarare (8 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Verano Largo (22 inhabitants)