Los Picachos (San Juan del Río, Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of Los Picachos, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants of the State of Durango
The town of Los Picachos is located in the Municipality of San Juan del Río (in the State of Durango). There are 5 inhabitants. Los Picachos is at 1,934 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Los Picachos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Picachos (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Los Picachos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Los Picachos (Durango) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Picachos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Picachos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan del Río. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Picachos.
Vote for Los Picachos
Do you like Los Picachos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Picachos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Juan del Río
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Durango (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan del Río
- Arroyo la Estancia (20 inhabitants)
- El Cerro de la Ventana (Las Burras) (13 inhabitants)
- El Ciento Diez (8 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (42 inhabitants)
- El Soldadito (- inhabitants)
- Estancia Blanca (222 inhabitants)
- Francisco Primo Verdad (Menores de Abajo) (688 inhabitants)
- González Ortega (Santa Rosalía) (294 inhabitants)
- Los Picachos (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Flores (5 inhabitants)
- Río Grande (186 inhabitants)
- San Agustín de Ocampo (229 inhabitants)
- San José de la Vieja (23 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (8 inhabitants)
- Sauz de Abajo (369 inhabitants)