El Molino I (Durango)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of El Molino I, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 5 inhabitants of Durango.
The town of El Molino I is located in the Municipality of San Juan del Río (in the State of Durango). There are 5 inhabitants. El Molino I is at 1,714 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Molino I? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Molino I (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Molino I and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Molino I (Durango) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Molino I
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Molino I, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan del Río. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Molino I.
Vote for El Molino I
Do you like El Molino I or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Molino I to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Juan del Río
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Durango (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan del Río
- Corrales Blancos (- inhabitants)
- Diez de Octubre (San Lucas de Ocampo) (1445 inhabitants)
- El Ciento Diez (8 inhabitants)
- El Huizache (14 inhabitants)
- El Ojo Caliente (La Alberca) (- inhabitants)
- El Terrero (240 inhabitants)
- La Carbonera (- inhabitants)
- Los Soldaditos (- inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Borjas (11 inhabitants)
- Los Charcos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Ojitos (6 inhabitants)
- San José del Rincón (14 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (8 inhabitants)
- Toledo (230 inhabitants)