The town of Javier Jiménez is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #60 in terms of number of inhabitants. Javier Jiménez is at 40 meters of altitude.
The town of Javier Jiménez is located at 4.4 kilometers from Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Javier Jiménez.
Where is Javier Jiménez? How to get there? Map
Location map of Javier Jiménez in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Javier Jiménez, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Javier Jiménez and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Javier Jiménez (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Javier Jiménez
With the satellite map of Javier Jiménez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Javier Jiménez.
Vote for Javier Jiménez. Opinions.
Do you like Javier Jiménez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Javier Jiménez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Buenos Aires (4 inhabitants)
- José Luis Martínez (- inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (4 inhabitants)
- La Virgen (2 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Cardona (1 inhabitants)
- Luis Echeverría Álvarez (131 inhabitants)
- Maribel García (- inhabitants)
- Marte R. Gómez (2 inhabitants)
- Miguel A. García (1 inhabitants)
- Petra Vázquez (7 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Severino López (- inhabitants)
- Valadeces (1895 inhabitants)
- Zona de Tolerancia (2 inhabitants)