Los Ortega (Huejúcar, Jalisco)
Maps, photos and statistics of Los Ortega, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants of the State of Jalisco
The town of Los Ortega is located in the Municipality of Huejúcar (in the State of Jalisco). There are 5 inhabitants. Los Ortega is at 1,840 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Ortega? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Ortega in Jalisco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Ortega, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Ortega? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of Los Ortega (Jalisco) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Ortega
With the satellite map of Los Ortega will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Huejúcar. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Ortega.
Vote for Los Ortega
Do you like Los Ortega or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Ortega to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Huejúcar
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Huejúcar
- Atotonilco (23 inhabitants)
- Barrio del Toril (70 inhabitants)
- Ciénega Grande (128 inhabitants)
- El Paraje (5 inhabitants)
- Huejúcar (3762 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Siete (La Ladera) (4 inhabitants)
- La Loma (9 inhabitants)
- Las Bocas (269 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (26 inhabitants)
- Las Peñas (41 inhabitants)
- Nestores (46 inhabitants)
- San José de los Márquez (259 inhabitants)
- San Rafael de Díaz (120 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (12 inhabitants)
- Tacuitapa (10 inhabitants)