The town of Los Orejones is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. Los Orejones is at 468 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Los Orejones? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Orejones in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Los Orejones building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Orejones (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Orejones
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Orejones, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Orejones.
Vote for Los Orejones. Opinions.
Do you like Los Orejones? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Orejones so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Adán (El Porvenir) (- inhabitants)
- Alto del Chino (54 inhabitants)
- El Camino de la Cruz (El Tranquilo) (5 inhabitants)
- El Oriente (6 inhabitants)
- El Palmoso (50 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (3 inhabitants)
- El Tronconal (- inhabitants)
- Francisca García (La Tigra) (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (Santa Juana) (2 inhabitants)
- Las Lajitas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Jagüeyes (3 inhabitants)
- Los Olmos (- inhabitants)
- Real de Alamitos (108 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (3 inhabitants)