The town of Las Nubes is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #179 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Nubes is at 30 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Nubes is located at 29.8 kilometers from Aldama, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Nubes.
Where is Las Nubes? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Nubes in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Las Nubes building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Nubes (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Nubes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Nubes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Nubes.
Photos of Las Nubes
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Nubes, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Nubes, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Nubes. Opinions.
Do you like Las Nubes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Nubes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Basurero Municipal (- inhabitants)
- El Chatarras (1 inhabitants)
- El Gavilán Dos (1 inhabitants)
- El Moro (4 inhabitants)
- El Rosillo (5 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (4 inhabitants)
- La Laguna Colorada (- inhabitants)
- Las Lajas (Lajitas) (8 inhabitants)
- Los Caballos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Leones (4 inhabitants)
- Mariano Matamoros Dos (370 inhabitants)
- San Esteban (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (Rancho del Cura) (185 inhabitants)
- Veinte de Febrero (4 inhabitants)