The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. Las Palmas is at 40 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Palmas (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Palmas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Palmas (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Palmas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Palmas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Alvento Sosa (- inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (4 inhabitants)
- Cinco de Febrero (- inhabitants)
- El Barrote (2 inhabitants)
- Francisco MartÃnez (La Atravesada) (- inhabitants)
- Gilberto Guerrero (- inhabitants)
- Idelfonso García (2 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Ortiz (- inhabitants)
- Los Ramírez (1 inhabitants)
- Manuel Galaviz (2 inhabitants)
- San José (19 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)
- Severino López (- inhabitants)
- Valadeces (1895 inhabitants)