The town of Los Laureles is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1035 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Laureles is at 851 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Laureles is located at 30.4 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. In addition, it is located at 44.3 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Laureles.
Where is Los Laureles? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Laureles (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Laureles, which has the following symbol
The population of Los Laureles (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los LaurelesIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Los Laureles, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Los Laureles so you can contact them.:
- MALUYES HOTEL: 29 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL SAN IGNACIO: 28 km away, direction North (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL LA CEIBA: 29 km away, direction North (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS CANDILES: 29 km away, direction North (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Laureles
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Laureles, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Laureles.
Vote for Los Laureles
Do you like Los Laureles or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Laureles to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Calvario (12 inhabitants)
- El Campamento (8 inhabitants)
- El Rubí (7 inhabitants)
- Gabriel Pérez Ventura [Gabriel Pérez Ventura (4 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo (4 inhabitants)
- La Garza (3 inhabitants)
- Las Carolinas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Malvinas (- inhabitants)
- Los Albertos (12 inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro Hermanos (3 inhabitants)
- MazatlÃ¡n (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Edén (3 inhabitants)
- Roblar del Mango (- inhabitants)
- San Diego (6 inhabitants)
- Veinticuatro de Febrero (70 inhabitants)