The town of Los Dos Arbolitos is located in the Municipality of Pinos (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 2 inhabitants. Los Dos Arbolitos is at 2,066 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Los Dos Arbolitos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Dos Arbolitos (Zacatecas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Dos Arbolitos, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Dos Arbolitos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Dos Arbolitos (Zacatecas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Dos Arbolitos
With the satellite map of Los Dos Arbolitos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pinos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Dos Arbolitos.
Vote for Los Dos Arbolitos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Dos Arbolitos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Dos Arbolitos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pinos
- Colonia San Joaquín (506 inhabitants)
- El Área de los Contreras (Cerrito del Gato) (16 inhabitants)
- El Duraznillo (- inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (328 inhabitants)
- Juan Covarrubias [Juan Covarrubias (14 inhabitants)
- La Congoja (36 inhabitants)
- La Panadera (23 inhabitants)
- La Pendencia (1262 inhabitants)
- Milpa el Colorado (6 inhabitants)
- San José de la Amapola (2 inhabitants)
- San Juan de los Herrera (267 inhabitants)
- San Martín (720 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (1552 inhabitants)
- Trinidad de Buenavista (La Trinidad) (268 inhabitants)
- Trinidad Norte (483 inhabitants)