The town of Los Cuirindales is located in the Municipality of Carácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 1 inhabitants. Los Cuirindales is at 504 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Los Cuirindales? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Cuirindales in Michoacán de Ocampo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Los Cuirindales (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los CuirindalesDo you want to stay in Los Cuirindales? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Los Cuirindales:
- HOTEL MORELOS: 35 km away, direction Northwest (24 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTO DOÑA CHOLITA: 33 km away, direction Northwest (23 minutes by car)
- GRAN HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 31 km away, direction Northwest (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL DE LA LOMA: 34 km away, direction Southeast (24 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Cuirindales
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Cuirindales, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Carácuaro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Cuirindales.
Vote for Los Cuirindales
Do you like Los Cuirindales or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Cuirindales to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Carácuaro
- El Aguacatillo (9 inhabitants)
- El Anonito (13 inhabitants)
- El Atascadero (- inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (- inhabitants)
- El Pino (12 inhabitants)
- El Rincón de Flores (5 inhabitants)
- La Padilla (8 inhabitants)
- La Tumbirichera (- inhabitants)
- Las Mesas (18 inhabitants)
- Los Cuirindales (1 inhabitants)
- Los Lampaces (Lampazos) (- inhabitants)
- Los Pozos (- inhabitants)
- Puerto Blanco (Parras del Puerto) (34 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (21 inhabitants)