The town of La Noria del Monte is located in the Municipality of Carácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 1 inhabitants. La Noria del Monte is at 561 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is La Noria del Monte? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Noria del Monte (Michoacán de Ocampo) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of La Noria del Monte (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La Noria del MonteIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Noria del Monte, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Noria del Monte so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL MORELOS: 7 km away, direction West (5 minutes by car)
- GRAN HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 7 km away, direction West (5 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTO DOÑA CHOLITA: 7 km away, direction West (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MORELOS: 14 km away, direction West (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Noria del Monte
With the satellite map of La Noria del Monte will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Carácuaro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Noria del Monte.
Vote for La Noria del Monte
Do you like La Noria del Monte or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Noria del Monte to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Carácuaro
- Anambo (6 inhabitants)
- Cañada de los Limones (54 inhabitants)
- El Huarache (3 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (Tejerías) (2 inhabitants)
- El Limón (- inhabitants)
- El Tigre (3 inhabitants)
- La Bejuquera (- inhabitants)
- La Padilla (8 inhabitants)
- La Palmita (44 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (13 inhabitants)
- Las Ceibas (16 inhabitants)
- Las Parotas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Tejones (12 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Paso del Atuto (5 inhabitants)