Los Chinos (Soto la Marina, Tamaulipas)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Los Chinos (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Tamaulipas has 3 inhabitants?
The town of Los Chinos is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. Los Chinos is at 109 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Chinos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Chinos (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Los Chinos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Chinos (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Chinos
With the satellite map of Los Chinos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Chinos.
Vote for Los Chinos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Chinos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Chinos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Soto la Marina
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tamaulipas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Adriana Elizabeth Rosales (5 inhabitants)
- Dos de Octubre (- inhabitants)
- El Abuelo (Santanderino) (- inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (Ricardo Romero) (- inhabitants)
- El Zamora (5 inhabitants)
- La Feria (- inhabitants)
- La Ponderosa (1 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (15 inhabitants)
- Los Cañones (El Cien) (- inhabitants)
- Noche Buena (Carricitos) (1 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (20 inhabitants)
- San José de los Leones (1 inhabitants)
- San Juan Dos (6 inhabitants)
- San Patricio (1 inhabitants)