The town of Los Bancos is located in the Municipality of Luvianos (in the State of México). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #172 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Bancos is at 915 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Bancos is located at 18.8 kilometers from Villa Luvianos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Bancos.
#1 Where is Los Bancos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Bancos (México)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the México State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of Los Bancos (México) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Los Bancos
With the satellite map of Los Bancos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Luvianos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Bancos.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Los BancosMany people want to stay in the town of Los Bancos itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- POSADA FAMILIAR LOS ROSALES: 29 km away, direction Southeast (21 minutes by car)
- HOTELITO LA POSADITA: 25 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA ESCONDIDITA: 26 km away, direction Southeast (18 minutes by car)
- POSADA FAMILIAR MAYRA: 26 km away, direction Southeast (19 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Los Bancos
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Los Bancos? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Los Bancos.
#6 The Postal Code of Los Bancos (México) is 51453
Are you going to send a letter to Los Bancos? Do you have a friend in Los Bancos and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of Los Bancos consists of the following 5 digits: 51453. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of Los Bancos ("51") correspond to the state code of México, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
#7 Vote for Los Bancos as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Los Bancos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Bancos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of México, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in México
#8 Comments and opinions about Los Bancos
#9 Other towns in the Municipality of Luvianos
- Cañadas de Nanchititla (687 inhabitants)
- Caja de Agua (668 inhabitants)
- Ciprianes (155 inhabitants)
- El Ojo de Agua (12 inhabitants)
- La Canoa (7 inhabitants)
- La Parota (56 inhabitants)
- Los Llanitos (4 inhabitants)
- Los Piñones (El Sauz) (3 inhabitants)
- Mesa de los Espinos (Mesa de las Escobas) (30 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Nietos (49 inhabitants)
- Paso de la Arena (286 inhabitants)
- El Salitre Estancia Grande (77 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Luvianos (San Antonio) (496 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa Hermiltepec (166 inhabitants)