The town of El Cascalote is located in the Municipality of Luvianos (in the State of México). There are 5 inhabitants. El Cascalote is at 529 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is El Cascalote? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Cascalote in México? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Cascalote.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Cascalote and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Cascalote (México) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Cascalote
With the satellite map of El Cascalote will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Luvianos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Cascalote.
Vote for El Cascalote. Opinions.
Do you like El Cascalote? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Cascalote so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Luvianos
- Cañadas de Nanchititla (687 inhabitants)
- Cerro del Venado (220 inhabitants)
- Cuahuilotes (Cuajilotes) (12 inhabitants)
- El Limón (35 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo de San Isidro (El Naranjo Primero) (322 inhabitants)
- El Rincón Piedra Grande (291 inhabitants)
- El Salto de San Jerónimo (- inhabitants)
- Guayabos (El Guayabo) (- inhabitants)
- Los Bancos (7 inhabitants)
- Los Curindales (- inhabitants)
- Mesa Colorada (2 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Salitre (156 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián 1 (284 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa Estancia Grande (393 inhabitants)
- Vallecitos de Hermiltepec (Vallecito) (261 inhabitants)