Las Tres L (San Pedro Tapanatepec, Oaxaca)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Las Tres L, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will discover this incredible town of Oaxaca.
The town of Las Tres L is located in the Municipality of San Pedro Tapanatepec (in the State of Oaxaca). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #134 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Tres L is at 55 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Tres L is located at 10.3 kilometers from San Pedro Tapanatepec, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Tres L.
Where is Las Tres L? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Tres L (Oaxaca) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Tres L, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Las Tres L
With the satellite map of Las Tres L will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Pedro Tapanatepec. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Tres L.
Photos of Las Tres L
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Tres L, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Tres L, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Tres L. Opinions.
Do you like Las Tres L? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Tres L so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Pedro Tapanatepec
- Conchalito (310 inhabitants)
- Congregación Benito Juárez (104 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (15 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (6 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (4 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (5 inhabitants)
- Frontera (14 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (5 inhabitants)
- Las Zarzas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Cerrillos (3 inhabitants)
- Los Corazones (1104 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Cecilia (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San José de los Portillos (396 inhabitants)
- Santa Brígida (56 inhabitants)