Las Tres G (Baja California)
Maps, photos and statistics of Las Tres G, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
The town of Las Tres G is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Las Tres G is at 840 meters of altitude.
Where is Las Tres G? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Tres G (Baja California) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Tres G, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Tres G? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of Las Tres G (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Tres G
With the satellite map of Las Tres G will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Tres G.
Vote for Las Tres G
Do you like Las Tres G or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Tres G to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Ampliación Valle de las Palmas (313 inhabitants)
- Cooperativa Jamec (3 inhabitants)
- Familia Mata (2 inhabitants)
- La Espiga de Oro (4 inhabitants)
- Los Chabacanos (2 inhabitants)
- Casa de Piedra (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Jacuín (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Oz (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ojay (- inhabitants)
- Peña Blanca (5 inhabitants)
- Santa María (43 inhabitants)
- Valle Redondo (Paseo del Águila) (1 inhabitants)
- Viñedo del Sol (- inhabitants)