The town of Las Perlas is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #512 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Perlas is at 10 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Las Perlas is located at 25.3 kilometers from Cancún, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Perlas.
Where is Las Perlas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Perlas in Quintana Roo, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Quintana Roo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Las Perlas (Quintana Roo) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PerlasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Perlas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 22 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
- POSADA 3 REYES: 21 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- MOTEL PLEASURE DREAMS: 25 km away, direction East (21 minutes by car)
- MOTEL POSADA LAS PENCAS: 27 km away, direction East (22 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Perlas
With the satellite map of Las Perlas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Benito Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Perlas.
Photos of Las Perlas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Perlas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Perlas.
Vote for Las Perlas
Do you like Las Perlas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Perlas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- Balam (- inhabitants)
- Cancún (888797 inhabitants)
- El Ana Bárbara (2 inhabitants)
- Esteban Mayo (- inhabitants)
- Grupo Zeta (- inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Marcos Ayala (- inhabitants)
- Rancho La Herencia (6 inhabitants)
- Regina Kilómetro Doscientos Noventa y Ocho (- inhabitants)
- Renato Mapume (- inhabitants)
- Residencial Ãlamos (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- SEDENA (- inhabitants)
- Vivero del Municipio (- inhabitants)