The town of San Frogs is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #446 of the whole municipality. San Frogs is at 10 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Frogs is located at 47.7 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Cancún, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Frogs.
Where is San Frogs? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Frogs (Quintana Roo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Frogs, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Frogs and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Frogs (Quintana Roo) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Frogs
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Frogs, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Benito Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Frogs.
Photos of San Frogs
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Frogs? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Frogs.
Vote for San Frogs. Opinions.
Do you like San Frogs? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Frogs so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- Palo Azul (1 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (- inhabitants)
- Hermanos Martínez (3 inhabitants)
- HopelchÃ©n (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Trescientos Tres (3 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (- inhabitants)
- La Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Luis Donaldo Colosio Murrieta (- inhabitants)
- Person Enrejón (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Carmen (3 inhabitants)
- San Armando (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- SEDENA (- inhabitants)
- Universidad para la Competencia Internacional México [Universidad para la Competencia Internacional México (3 inhabitants)
- Zona Suburbana de Puerto Morelos (- inhabitants)