The town of Los Laureles is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Los Laureles is at 13 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Laureles? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Laureles in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Laureles.
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Laureles? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Laureles (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Laureles
With the satellite map of Los Laureles will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Laureles.
Vote for Los Laureles. Opinions.
Do you like Los Laureles? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Laureles so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Getzemaní (2 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (6 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (9 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (4 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas del Río (Cuatro Vientos) (330 inhabitants)
- Playa Grande (50 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (4 inhabitants)
- Rosendo Escobar (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (2 inhabitants)
- San Dieguito (2 inhabitants)
- San José Laguna Larga (3 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (- inhabitants)
- Tierra Santa (- inhabitants)
- Unión Carrizal (204 inhabitants)