The town of Las Maravillas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #906 of the ranking. Las Maravillas is at 4 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Maravillas? You can find it at 12.3 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Maravillas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is Las Maravillas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Maravillas (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
#2 The population of Las Maravillas (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Las Maravillas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Maravillas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Maravillas.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Las MaravillasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Maravillas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 18 km away, direction Northeast (14 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 19 km away, direction Northeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 18 km away, direction Northeast (13 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 18 km away, direction Northeast (13 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Las Maravillas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Maravillas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Maravillas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for Las Maravillas as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Las Maravillas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Maravillas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#7 Comments and opinions about Las Maravillas
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Armando (Amado del Porte) (6 inhabitants)
- Cuba (2 inhabitants)
- Delirio (4 inhabitants)
- El Campanillo (- inhabitants)
- El Coyolito (Santa Anita) (1 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (2 inhabitants)
- El Rinconcito (21 inhabitants)
- Gabriel Cruz Cruz (3 inhabitants)
- La Doble B (El Mangal) (8 inhabitants)
- Miramar (7 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (1 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (4 inhabitants)
- Unión y Progreso (5 inhabitants)