The town of Las Joyas is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 10 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #274 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Joyas is at 2,145 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Joyas is located at 83.2 kilometers from El Salto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Joyas.
Where is Las Joyas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Joyas (Durango) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Joyas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Joyas (Durango) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Joyas
With the satellite map of Las Joyas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Joyas.
Vote for Las Joyas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Joyas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Joyas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Chavarría del Campamento (79 inhabitants)
- Clavellinitas (- inhabitants)
- Coyotes (Ojo de Agua de Coyotes) (149 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (10 inhabitants)
- El Huizachal (- inhabitants)
- El Pinal (- inhabitants)
- El Puerto de las Ardillas (9 inhabitants)
- El Salto (24241 inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (4 inhabitants)
- Laguna de Tortugas (85 inhabitants)
- Las Mojoneras (34 inhabitants)
- Los Lirios (- inhabitants)
- Los Negros (22 inhabitants)
- Los Platanos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuevecillas y Culebras (5 inhabitants)