The town of Tierras Blancas is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #290 of the ranking. Tierras Blancas is at 2,129 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Tierras Blancas? You can find it at 49.5 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of El Salto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Tierras Blancas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is Tierras Blancas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Tierras Blancas (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
#2 The population of Tierras Blancas (Durango) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Tierras Blancas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tierras Blancas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tierras Blancas.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Tierras BlancasDo you want to stay in Tierras Blancas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Tierras Blancas:
- JOYAS DE COSCOMATE: 43 km away, direction West (34 minutes by car)
- PUENTECILLAS: 72 km away, direction Northwest (61 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUESPEDES: 83 km away, direction North (65 minutes by car)
- DEPARTAMENTOS VILLANUEVA: 76 km away, direction North (57 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Tierras Blancas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Tierras Blancas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Tierras Blancas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 The Postal Code of Tierras Blancas (Durango) is 34963
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Tierras Blancas so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 34963. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Tierras Blancas ("34") correspond to the State of Durango, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
#7 Vote for Tierras Blancas as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Tierras Blancas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tierras Blancas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#8 Comments and opinions about Tierras Blancas
#9 Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Carricíllos (- inhabitants)
- Cerro Bola (8 inhabitants)
- CordÃ³n Alto (- inhabitants)
- De Tierras Coloradas de Maíz Gordo Los Limones (8 inhabitants)
- El Cerro del Oso (110 inhabitants)
- El Ciprés (61 inhabitants)
- El Comal (10 inhabitants)
- La Enramada (79 inhabitants)
- La Formación (47 inhabitants)
- La Liendrilla (- inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (- inhabitants)
- De Sarcillos La Ventana (111 inhabitants)
- Las Cucharas (22 inhabitants)
- Pino Gordo (203 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Juan (13 inhabitants)