The town of Las Guásimas is located in the Municipality of Tuzantla (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #160 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Guásimas is at 766 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Guásimas is located at 15.2 kilometers from Tuzantla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Guásimas.
Where is Las Guásimas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Guásimas (Michoacán de Ocampo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Las Guásimas (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las GuásimasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Guásimas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL JARED ALEXANDER: 23 km away, direction South (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JARED ALEXANDER: 23 km away, direction South (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL YUNGAPETI: 30 km away, direction Northeast (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ESTANCIA YUNGAPETY: 25 km away, direction Northeast (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Guásimas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Guásimas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tuzantla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Guásimas.
Photos of Las Guásimas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Guásimas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Guásimas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Guásimas
Do you like Las Guásimas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Guásimas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tuzantla
- Ceibas del Pilón Chico (29 inhabitants)
- El Agua Grande (74 inhabitants)
- El Cirián (- inhabitants)
- El Rodeo (43 inhabitants)
- La Soledad Chiquita (12 inhabitants)
- La Víbora (5 inhabitants)
- Las Anonas (7 inhabitants)
- Las Lajas del Bosque (120 inhabitants)
- Los Bancos (20 inhabitants)
- Los Libres (38 inhabitants)
- Maguey Acuitzio (La Polilla) (133 inhabitants)
- Mesa de las Ánimas (39 inhabitants)
- Mesa Rica (19 inhabitants)
- Río Colorado (2 inhabitants)
- San Patricio Buenavista (15 inhabitants)