The town of Palo Verde is located in the Municipality of Tuzantla (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 12 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #132 of the ranking. Palo Verde is at 745 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Palo Verde? You can find it at 10.8 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Tuzantla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Palo Verde location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Palo Verde? How to get there? Map
Location map of Palo Verde in Michoacán de Ocampo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Palo Verde, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Palo Verde (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Palo VerdeMany people want to stay in the town of Palo Verde itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL JARED ALEXANDER: 15 km away, direction Northwest (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JARED ALEXANDER: 15 km away, direction Northwest (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA FERNANDA: 18 km away, direction Northeast (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA ISABEL: 34 km away, direction North (28 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Palo Verde
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Palo Verde, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tuzantla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Palo Verde.
Population pyramid of Palo Verde (Michoacán de Ocampo)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Palo Verde by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Palo Verde there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Palo Verde
In order for you to enjoy nature around Palo Verde, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Palo Verde, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Palo Verde (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 61544
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Palo Verde so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 61544. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Palo Verde ("61") correspond to the State of Michoacán de Ocampo, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Palo Verde
Do you like Palo Verde or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Palo Verde to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tuzantla
- Ceibas del Pilón Chico (29 inhabitants)
- El Arroyo del Chile (2 inhabitants)
- El Asoleadero de Tiripitío (1 inhabitants)
- El Guayabo (17 inhabitants)
- El Tejocote (25 inhabitants)
- El Timbiriche (22 inhabitants)
- La Carbonera (56 inhabitants)
- Las Anonas (7 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (9 inhabitants)
- Las Joyas de Miranda (12 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas del Tanque (512 inhabitants)
- Los Cajones (4 inhabitants)
- Parota de las Ánimas (3 inhabitants)
- Tremecino (La Mexicana) (- inhabitants)
- Tuzantla (2959 inhabitants)