The town of Santa Lucía is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Santa Lucía is at 6 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Santa Lucía? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Lucía (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Lucía and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Lucía (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Lucía
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Lucía, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Santa Lucía.
Vote for Santa Lucía. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Lucía? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Lucía so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- Caña Brava (- inhabitants)
- Chocohuital (133 inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (3 inhabitants)
- Cuilapa (- inhabitants)
- El Guachipilín (3 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (2 inhabitants)
- El Sauce (7 inhabitants)
- La Juanita (7 inhabitants)
- Los Dos Brillantes (- inhabitants)
- ParaÃso Uno (- inhabitants)
- San Jorge (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Alicia (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (1 inhabitants)
- Veinticuatro de Mayo (Santa Julia) (3 inhabitants)