The town of Las Cruces is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #492 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Cruces is at 18 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Cruces is located at 7.5 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Cruces.
Where is Las Cruces? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Cruces in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Cruces? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Cruces (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Cruces
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Cruces, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Cruces.
Vote for Las Cruces. Opinions.
Do you like Las Cruces? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Cruces so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Desprecio (2 inhabitants)
- El Destierro (10 inhabitants)
- El Guarumbo (4 inhabitants)
- El Gulaver (3 inhabitants)
- El Primor (13 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (3 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (44 inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (14 inhabitants)
- María Esther Zuno Echeverría (22 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (6 inhabitants)
- San José (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (12 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (9 inhabitants)