The town of Las Cruces is located in the Municipality of Jesús María (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #190 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Cruces is at 2,138 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Las Cruces is located at 22.0 kilometers from Jesús María, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Cruces.
Where is Las Cruces? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Cruces (Aguascalientes) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Cruces, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Las Cruces building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Cruces (Aguascalientes) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Cruces
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Cruces, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jesús María. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Cruces.
Vote for Las Cruces. Opinions.
Do you like Las Cruces? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Cruces so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jesús María
- Corral de Barrancos (3935 inhabitants)
- El Relicario (20 inhabitants)
- Granja Laurita (El Suspiro) (2 inhabitants)
- La Cardona (33 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (- inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (6 inhabitants)
- Loma Alta (La Loma) (12 inhabitants)
- Rincón Lomas del Vergel (18 inhabitants)
- Los Muñoz (92 inhabitants)
- Milpillas de Abajo (420 inhabitants)
- Quintas Miguel Jerónimo (68 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Miguel (12 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (4 inhabitants)
- Villas de Guadalupe (La Malobra) (634 inhabitants)
- Villas de Monteclaro (127 inhabitants)