The town of Las Bugambilias is located in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #140 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Bugambilias is at 16 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Bugambilias is located at 2.4 kilometers from Vega de Alatorre, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Bugambilias.
Where is Las Bugambilias? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Bugambilias in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Bugambilias and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Bugambilias (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Bugambilias
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Bugambilias, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Vega de Alatorre. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Bugambilias.
Vote for Las Bugambilias. Opinions.
Do you like Las Bugambilias? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Bugambilias so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre
- Arroyo Grande Segundo (284 inhabitants)
- Ejido la Lima (13 inhabitants)
- El Perrón (4 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (8 inhabitants)
- El Rehilete (4 inhabitants)
- El Tacahuite (712 inhabitants)
- La Guinea (4 inhabitants)
- La Palma (12 inhabitants)
- Manantiales (9 inhabitants)
- Marbella (11 inhabitants)
- Mata de San Juan (5 inhabitants)
- Monte Obscuro (1 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (2 inhabitants)
- Villa del Mar (11 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (12 inhabitants)