The town of La Aurora is located in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. La Aurora is at 4 meters of altitude.
Where is La Aurora? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Aurora in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Aurora, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Aurora building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Aurora (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Aurora
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Aurora, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Vega de Alatorre. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Aurora.
Vote for La Aurora. Opinions.
Do you like La Aurora? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Aurora so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre
- Boca de Coyoles (3 inhabitants)
- Coyoles (6 inhabitants)
- El Bejuco (Alto Concordia) (177 inhabitants)
- Emilio Carranza (5926 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (La Rasquiña) (- inhabitants)
- La Escondida (6 inhabitants)
- La Martinica (Arroyo Grande Primero) (195 inhabitants)
- La Perla (8 inhabitants)
- La Totola (2 inhabitants)
- Las Pintas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (- inhabitants)
- Paso Viejo (108 inhabitants)
- El Tauro (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Maberom (1 inhabitants)