The town of Las Brisas is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Las Brisas is at 659 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Las Brisas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Brisas in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Brisas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Brisas (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Brisas
With the satellite map of Las Brisas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Brisas.
Vote for Las Brisas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Brisas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Brisas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- El Edén (- inhabitants)
- El Rioji (5 inhabitants)
- El Rebelde (13 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo de Esquipulas (8 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (47 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (- inhabitants)
- La Fraylesca (283 inhabitants)
- La Paz (- inhabitants)
- La Unión (54 inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Nubes (3 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tenejapa (96 inhabitants)
- Tres Flores (2 inhabitants)