The town of Laguna de Tlalpuyec is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 3 inhabitants. Laguna de Tlalpuyec is at 1,237 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Laguna de Tlalpuyec? How to get there? Map
Online map of Laguna de Tlalpuyec (Jalisco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Laguna de Tlalpuyec and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Laguna de Tlalpuyec (Jalisco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Laguna de Tlalpuyec
With the satellite map of Laguna de Tlalpuyec will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Mascota. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Laguna de Tlalpuyec.
Vote for Laguna de Tlalpuyec. Opinions.
Do you like Laguna de Tlalpuyec? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Laguna de Tlalpuyec so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mascota
- Aserradero Potrerillos [Aserradero Potrerillos (16 inhabitants)
- El Calabozo (- inhabitants)
- El Crucero (3 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (- inhabitants)
- El Ocotillo (3 inhabitants)
- El Potrero de Enmedio (El Chupadero) (9 inhabitants)
- El Terrero (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda la Escondida (1 inhabitants)
- La Huerta (12 inhabitants)
- La Mano de León (- inhabitants)
- Las Higueras (8 inhabitants)
- Los Desmontes (2 inhabitants)
- Los Mezcales (6 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de las Toscas (6 inhabitants)
- Teocalcahuite (7 inhabitants)