The town of La Unidad San Martín is located in the Municipality of Sombrerete (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 60 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #204 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Unidad San Martín is at 2,581 meters of altitude.
The town of La Unidad San Martín is located at 11.4 kilometers from Sombrerete, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Unidad San Martín.
Where is La Unidad San Martín? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Unidad San Martín in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Zacatecas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of La Unidad San Martín (Zacatecas) is 60 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La Unidad San MartínIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Unidad San Martín, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Unidad San Martín so you can contact them.:
- ESTACIONAMIENTO HOTEL FUNDACION 1 5 5 5: 16 km away, direction East (13 minutes by car)
- LAVANDERIA HOTEL FUNDACION 1555 : 18 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA DEL REAL DE MINAS: 17 km away, direction East (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FUNDACION 1 5 5 5: 15 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Unidad San Martín
With the satellite map of La Unidad San Martín will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Sombrerete. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Unidad San Martín.
Population pyramid of La Unidad San Martín (Zacatecas)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of La Unidad San Martín by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in La Unidad San Martín there is a generational replacement.
Photos of La Unidad San Martín
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Unidad San Martín, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Unidad San Martín, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Unidad San Martín
Do you like La Unidad San Martín or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Unidad San Martín to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete
- Colonia Tres de Menonitas (Blumenhein) (124 inhabitants)
- Ejido Independencia (El Capricho) (414 inhabitants)
- Guillermo Lugo Segovia (1 inhabitants)
- José Santos Bañuelos (Bañuelos Nuevo) (788 inhabitants)
- Luis Moya (208 inhabitants)
- Nuevo México (35 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (490 inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (466 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Tepetate (80 inhabitants)
- San José de Gracia (- inhabitants)
- San Luis de las Palmas (Palma de los Quiroz) (1 inhabitants)
- San Martín (8 inhabitants)
- San Miguel de la Herradura (98 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)
- Santiago de la Herradura (200 inhabitants)