The town of Santa Martha is located in the Municipality of Sombrerete (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #148 of the whole municipality. Santa Martha is at 2,109 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Martha is located at 13.1 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Sombrerete, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Martha.
Where is Santa Martha? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Martha (Zacatecas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Santa Martha building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Martha (Zacatecas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Martha
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Martha, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Sombrerete. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Martha.
Photos of Santa Martha
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Martha? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Martha.
Vote for Santa Martha. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Martha? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Martha so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Sombrerete
- Comales (4 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (2 inhabitants)
- El Escritorio (43 inhabitants)
- El Molino (44 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (El Arenal) (462 inhabitants)
- Luis Moya (208 inhabitants)
- Miguel Chiquito (2 inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo de Sauces (Sauces) (132 inhabitants)
- San José de Ranchos (Ranchos) (742 inhabitants)
- San Juan del Terrero (34 inhabitants)
- San Rafael de Abajo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz de las Playas (El Tútano) (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (154 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (22 inhabitants)