La Rivera (Amozoc, Puebla)
The most complete information about the tiny town of La Rivera (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Puebla has 8 inhabitants?
The town of La Rivera is located in the Municipality of Amozoc (in the State of Puebla). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #34 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Rivera is at 2,302 meters of altitude.
The town of La Rivera is located at 4.5 kilometers from Amozoc de Mota, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Rivera.
Where is La Rivera? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Rivera (Puebla)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Rivera building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of La Rivera (Puebla) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Rivera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Rivera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Amozoc. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Rivera.
Vote for La Rivera
Do you like La Rivera or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Rivera to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Amozoc
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Puebla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Amozoc
- Camino Real (9 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (12841 inhabitants)
- Centeno (4 inhabitants)
- Colonia San Bartolo Flor del Bosque (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (2 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (Guadalupe del Moral) (69 inhabitants)
- Los Magueyes (51 inhabitants)
- Los Nogales (9 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (1317 inhabitants)
- San Juan (49 inhabitants)
- San Luis del Monte (- inhabitants)
- San Mateo MendizÃ¡bal Segunda SecciÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel Cuauhtenco (- inhabitants)
- San Ramón (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (163 inhabitants)