La Reforma (Gral. Bravo, Nuevo León)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Reforma, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Nuevo León
The town of La Reforma is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #106 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Reforma is at 152 meters of altitude.
The town of La Reforma is located at 15.3 kilometers from General Bravo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Reforma.
Where is La Reforma? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Reforma (Nuevo León) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of La Reforma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Reforma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gral. Bravo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Reforma.
Photos of La Reforma
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Reforma, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Reforma, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Reforma. Opinions.
Do you like La Reforma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Reforma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Artemio García (1 inhabitants)
- El Coronel (2 inhabitants)
- Ernesto Rodríguez (1 inhabitants)
- General Tapia (Mariano Escobedo) (565 inhabitants)
- La Majada (6 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (2 inhabitants)
- La Pastora (1 inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (1 inhabitants)
- La Vaquita (9 inhabitants)
- Las Codornices (1 inhabitants)
- Las Güeras (4 inhabitants)
- Los Cinco Hermanos (Los Dos Estados) (7 inhabitants)
- Matías Leal (1 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Cuatro Milpas (3 inhabitants)
- San José de los Martínez (3 inhabitants)