The town of Santa Fe is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #64 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Fe is at 147 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Santa Fe is located at 20.4 kilometers from General Bravo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Fe.
Where is Santa Fe? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Fe (Nuevo León) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Santa Fe? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Santa Fe (Nuevo León) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Fe
With the satellite map of Santa Fe will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gral. Bravo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Fe.
Photos of Santa Fe
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Fe, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Fe, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Fe. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Fe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Fe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (Conferín Arizpe) (3 inhabitants)
- Francisco Guajardo (2 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (2 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (6 inhabitants)
- La Pastora (- inhabitants)
- La Reforma (3 inhabitants)
- La Retama (- inhabitants)
- Las Comitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Cuatrocientas (Juan Elizondo) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Caídas (74 inhabitants)
- Los Cinco Hermanos (Los Dos Estados) (8 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Rancho (El Chilarillo) (- inhabitants)
- Providencia (- inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (- inhabitants)