The town of La Paz is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #177 of the whole municipality. La Paz is at 1,758 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Paz is located at 2.0 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Romita, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Paz.
Where is La Paz? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Paz (Guanajuato) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Paz, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Paz and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Paz (Guanajuato) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Paz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Paz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Romita. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Paz.
Vote for La Paz. Opinions.
Do you like La Paz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Paz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Cuatro Milpas (14 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (Manuel Luna) (27 inhabitants)
- Fracción del Sillero (Los Barroso) (5 inhabitants)
- Granja la Luz (Moisés García) (2 inhabitants)
- Granja la Soledad (16 inhabitants)
- La Casa del Alto (Miguel Hinojosa) (12 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Agrícola (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Hipólito (6 inhabitants)
- Refugio de Gavia (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Pochote (192 inhabitants)
- San José de Solís (La Garita) (197 inhabitants)
- San José de Tuna Agria (11 inhabitants)
- San Vicente de Tuna Agria (93 inhabitants)
- Trinidad Pérez Juárez (- inhabitants)