La Parra (Morelos, Chihuahua)
The most complete information about the tiny town of La Parra (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Chihuahua has 5 inhabitants?
The town of La Parra is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. La Parra is at 1,156 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Parra? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Parra in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Parra, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Parra building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Parra (Chihuahua) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Parra
With the satellite map of La Parra will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Parra.
Vote for La Parra. Opinions.
Do you like La Parra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Parra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Morelos
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chihuahua (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Aguazarca (- inhabitants)
- Ánimas de Abajo (65 inhabitants)
- Cabeza del Viejo (28 inhabitants)
- Carricito (- inhabitants)
- Carricitos (64 inhabitants)
- El Chapote (- inhabitants)
- El Faldeo (1 inhabitants)
- La Boca del Arroyo del Chapote (- inhabitants)
- Los Chapotes (30 inhabitants)
- Mineral la Dura (10 inhabitants)
- Picacho (6 inhabitants)
- Puerto de Ánimas (27 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Rincón (- inhabitants)
- Rincón del Manzano (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (12 inhabitants)