La Palma (La Melera) (Guanajuato)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Palma (La Melera), a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Guanajuato
The town of La Palma (La Melera) is located in the Municipality of Victoria (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #132 of the ranking. La Palma (La Melera) is at 1568 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Palma (La Melera)? You can find it at 21.3 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Victoria, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Palma (La Melera) location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Palma (La Melera)? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Palma (La Melera) in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of La Palma (La Melera)
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Palma (La Melera), to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Victoria. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Palma (La Melera).
Vote for La Palma (La Melera). Opinions.
Do you like La Palma (La Melera)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Palma (La Melera) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Victoria
- Arroyo Seco (21 inhabitants)
- Corral Viejo (7 inhabitants)
- El Atascadero (Los González) (- inhabitants)
- La Joya (Ojo de Agua) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Adjuntas (Los Cojos) (- inhabitants)
- Las Chivas (76 inhabitants)
- Las Heladas (35 inhabitants)
- Los Plátanos (5 inhabitants)
- Mesa Alta (2 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Ortiz (98 inhabitants)
- Palmillas (530 inhabitants)
- Panales (308 inhabitants)
- Peña Blanca (9 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Aire (21 inhabitants)
- Romerillos (71 inhabitants)