Mesa Alta (Victoria, Guanajuato)
Maps, photos and statistics of Mesa Alta, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Guanajuato
The town of Mesa Alta is located in the Municipality of Victoria (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #153 of the whole municipality. Mesa Alta is at 1854 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Mesa Alta is located at 20.3 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Victoria, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Mesa Alta.
Where is Mesa Alta? How to get there? Map
Online map of Mesa Alta (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Mesa Alta
With the satellite map of Mesa Alta will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Victoria. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Mesa Alta.
Photos of Mesa Alta
In order for you to enjoy nature around Mesa Alta, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Mesa Alta, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Mesa Alta. Opinions.
Do you like Mesa Alta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Mesa Alta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Victoria
- Cañada de Moreno (433 inhabitants)
- Cieneguilla (1190 inhabitants)
- Derramaderos (426 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (13 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (17 inhabitants)
- La Capillita (9 inhabitants)
- La Mora (2 inhabitants)
- La Yerbabuena (43 inhabitants)
- Las Trojes (64 inhabitants)
- Los Parajitos (6 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Ortiz (98 inhabitants)
- Milpillas del Pito (89 inhabitants)
- Milpillas del Tepetate (El Tepetate) (322 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Puerto de la Tapona (La Tapona) (23 inhabitants)