The town of La Obra is located in the Municipality of Morelos (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #222 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Obra is at 1,065 meters of altitude.
The town of La Obra is located at 30.8 kilometers from Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Obra.
Where is La Obra? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Obra (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Obra, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Obra? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Obra (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Obra
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Obra, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Obra.
Vote for La Obra. Opinions.
Do you like La Obra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Obra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Morelos
- Arroyo de Babuilaina (1 inhabitants)
- Banerachi (5 inhabitants)
- Barbecho Largo (- inhabitants)
- Basonopita (4 inhabitants)
- Batosoachi (2 inhabitants)
- Casa Quemada (2 inhabitants)
- El Chapote (3 inhabitants)
- El Guamuchilito (11 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (11 inhabitants)
- Las Pilitas (10 inhabitants)
- Loma de la Boca del Arroyo del Realito (3 inhabitants)
- Los Guayabos (16 inhabitants)
- Piedras Verdes (28 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (155 inhabitants)
- Sitanachi (7 inhabitants)