The town of Toribio Mata Rojo is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #242 in terms of number of inhabitants. Toribio Mata Rojo is at 30 meters of altitude.
The town of Toribio Mata Rojo is located at 49.1 kilometers from Ciudad Mante, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Toribio Mata Rojo.
Where is Toribio Mata Rojo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Toribio Mata Rojo (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Toribio Mata Rojo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Toribio Mata Rojo (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Toribio Mata Rojo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Toribio Mata Rojo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Toribio Mata Rojo.
Photos of Toribio Mata Rojo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Toribio Mata Rojo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Toribio Mata Rojo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Toribio Mata Rojo. Opinions.
Do you like Toribio Mata Rojo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Toribio Mata Rojo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Asociación de Desarrollo (- inhabitants)
- Dieciocho de Febrero (64 inhabitants)
- El Berrinche (1 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (3 inhabitants)
- El Penny (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (36 inhabitants)
- La Cazuela (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (76 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (- inhabitants)
- Las Norias (Antonio Flores) (3 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (10 inhabitants)
- Motel Casa de Campo (- inhabitants)
- Primero de Mayo (Ampliación Veinte de Noviembre) (51 inhabitants)
- Quintero (1529 inhabitants)
- Tanchipa (184 inhabitants)