The town of La Loma is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #53 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Loma is at 440 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of La Loma is located at 11.2 kilometers from Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Loma.
Satellite photo of La Loma
With the satellite map of La Loma will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Loma.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Coahuila de Zaragoza State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of La Loma (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La LomaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Loma, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Loma so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 14 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 18 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 17 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS DEL NORTE: 19 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
Where is La Loma? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Loma in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Loma.
Photos of La Loma
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Loma, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Loma, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Loma
Do you like La Loma or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Loma to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Agua Dulce (5 inhabitants)
- Cuadra Jordan (6 inhabitants)
- El Vivo (4 inhabitants)
- La Campana (- inhabitants)
- La Comunidad (7 inhabitants)
- La Loma (1 inhabitants)
- La Marieta (2 inhabitants)
- La Perla (4 inhabitants)
- La Roja (5 inhabitants)
- Las Antonias (2 inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (- inhabitants)
- Omar Dávila (1 inhabitants)
- Ramiro Torres (4 inhabitants)
- San Guillermo (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Flores (4 inhabitants)