The town of La Loma is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #53 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Loma is at 440 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of La Loma is located at 11.2 kilometers from Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Loma.
Where is La Loma? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Loma in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Loma.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Loma? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Loma (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Loma
With the satellite map of La Loma will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Loma.
Photos of La Loma
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Loma, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Loma, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Loma. Opinions.
Do you like La Loma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Loma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Arnulfo Valles (- inhabitants)
- El Atascoso (4 inhabitants)
- El Encino (María del Carmen Guerra de Jiménez) (1 inhabitants)
- El Infante (La Sierra) (20 inhabitants)
- El Treinta (1 inhabitants)
- Eugenio Hernández Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- Teresa Romo (1 inhabitants)
- La Pedrera (1 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (La Zaca) (- inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (4 inhabitants)
- Mario Cárdenas (- inhabitants)
- San Guillermo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)
- Valladolid (3 inhabitants)
- Yolanda Terrazas (4 inhabitants)