The town of Pacheco is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #170 in terms of number of inhabitants. Pacheco is at 1,160 meters of altitude.
The town of Pacheco is located at 121.0 kilometers from Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Pacheco.
Where is Pacheco? How to get there? Map
Online map of Pacheco in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Pacheco? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Pacheco (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Pacheco
With the satellite map of Pacheco will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Pacheco.
Photos of Pacheco
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Pacheco? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Pacheco.
Vote for Pacheco. Opinions.
Do you like Pacheco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pacheco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Alejo Mendoza (6 inhabitants)
- Antonio Vallejo (2 inhabitants)
- Juan Manuel Delgado López (3 inhabitants)
- Colonia Agustín Terrazas (38 inhabitants)
- El Indio (Lucio Lozano) (1 inhabitants)
- Gilberto de León (Rancho California) (- inhabitants)
- La Argentina (9 inhabitants)
- La Casita (- inhabitants)
- La Mota (1 inhabitants)
- La Roja (5 inhabitants)
- Las Estacas (Juan Torralva) (- inhabitants)
- Las Moras (- inhabitants)
- Ramón Romo (La Pila de los Caballos) (2 inhabitants)
- Salinas de en Medio (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)