The town of La Loma is located in the Municipality of Badiraguato (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 7 inhabitants. La Loma is at 319 meters of altitude.
Where is La Loma? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Loma in Sinaloa, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain La Loma building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Loma (Sinaloa) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Loma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Loma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Badiraguato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Loma.
Vote for La Loma. Opinions.
Do you like La Loma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Loma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Badiraguato
- Badiraguato (4194 inhabitants)
- El Cielo (33 inhabitants)
- El Playón (5 inhabitants)
- El Tabachín (- inhabitants)
- El Vallecito (6 inhabitants)
- Guaténipa (10 inhabitants)
- La Caña de Abajo (155 inhabitants)
- La Calera (132 inhabitants)
- La Vainilla (17 inhabitants)
- La Vainilla (- inhabitants)
- Las Cuevitas (39 inhabitants)
- Las Güejas (23 inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (3 inhabitants)
- Nocoriba (71 inhabitants)
- Tepaca (61 inhabitants)