The town of Moributo is located in the Municipality of Badiraguato (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #506 of the ranking. Moributo is at 208 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Moributo? You can find it at 16.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Badiraguato, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Moributo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Moributo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Moributo in Sinaloa, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Moributo (Sinaloa) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near MoributoDo you want to stay in Moributo? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Moributo:
- HOTEL SERRANITO: 22 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- CUARTOS ECONOMICOS: 25 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL DEL CAMPO: 26 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MIRSA: 54 km away, direction Southwest (44 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Moributo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Moributo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Badiraguato. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Moributo.
Photos of Moributo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Moributo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Moributo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Moributo
Do you like Moributo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Moributo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Badiraguato
- Agujas (69 inhabitants)
- Alcoyonqui (70 inhabitants)
- Chupadero (5 inhabitants)
- El Aguaje (26 inhabitants)
- El Arroyo de la Vainilla (4 inhabitants)
- El Paso de San Nicolás (20 inhabitants)
- El Pueblito (82 inhabitants)
- El Trigo (156 inhabitants)
- La Comisión (7 inhabitants)
- La Ladrillera (1 inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (1 inhabitants)
- Lo de Gabriel (144 inhabitants)
- Los Amoles (16 inhabitants)
- Palos Dulces (14 inhabitants)
- Rancho Marlen (5 inhabitants)